Girls of Now
V Magazine V80 The Girl Power Issue
Photography Sharif Hamza
Styling Tom Van Dorpe
“WITH HEAD-TURNING STYLE, SHOWSTOPPING SKILLS, AND ADMIRABLE DISREGARD FOR THE STATUS QUO—NOT TO MENTION MAJOR MOMENTS IN THE PAGES OF V—THESE NINE ARTISTS ARE REPRESENTING A RISING GENERATION OF TALENT. RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH THE NEW GUARD, IN PRIME LOOKS FROM RESORT 2013 ”
V Magazine posted some preview images from their Girls of Now feature in which they reflect on 2012 and look to the future with some key females on the come-up. Included in the feature are Grimes, Venus-X, Porcelain Black, Azalea Banks, Charli XCX, Liza Thorn, Cassie and Trixie Whitley wearing resort 2013.
Click HERE for the full feature.
Are you an avid watcher of AMC’s hit show Breaking Bad? Prove that drug dealing and fashion blogging go hand in hand with this costume idea. Live out the ‘what-if scenario’ where Jessie Pinkman spends his guap on designer items.
This costume begs the question, wouldn’t streetstyle so much more interesting if Jessie Pinkman was on Jak & Jil?
Items from Left to Right
1. Rick Owens balaclava
2. Givenchy Shark Tooth Print t-shirt
3. Balenciaga Hi-Top White sneakers
4. A Bathing Ape (BAPE) Blue camo hoody
5. Balmain Men’s grey moto jeans
6. Cooking gas mask (optional)
7. LL Bean Yellow Rain-Coat (optional)
8. Blue Razz poprocks candy (optional), Ziploc Double-Zipper Bags (optional).