This Saturday DWMS4 hits Palisades in Bushwick. Those who have been to past events know to expect an awesome crowd and high quality audio and visual output all night. Included in the lineup is PTP’s own Celestial Trax (who dropped the previously covered “Verticals” track) making his first proper on-stage debut in the US. Jubilee (Mixpak) and Fiinesse (Thread/Cartel Music) will be laying down club rhythms while Portland’s own SPF666 (Club Chemtrail) and MikeQ (Fade To Mind/Qween Beat) are combining forces for very rare back to back set. Word has also surfaced that there will be a surprise, special guest joining from across the pond. If you’re in New York and a fan of underground electronic music, you should know that this is not to be missed.
As a thank you for all the loyal readers of the site, we’re running a little contest with PTP gear up for grabs. The giveaway is open to users of both instagram and twitter. See instructions on how to enter below
The winner of the instagram giveaway will be able to select their size in the PTP x TL ‘Pill’ Coaches Jacket (S-XL).
To enter follow the below instructions
1. Follow @thirdlooks / @genggrizzly on Instagram
2. Post an image that fits in with the theme of the lookbook shoot ‘Good for Health/Bad for Education’. Be creative and have fun with it. It could be an image you take or one that you find online. There are no boundaries or instructions on what the image can be.
3. Add the hashtag #DMWS4 to the post and mention @thirdlooks in the post.
You can enter more than once but only the best judged entry will take home the jacket. The winning post will also be re-grammed on the Third Looks instagram.
The winner of the twitter giveaway will be able to select their size in the PTP DWMS black longsleeve t-shirt (S-XL).
1. Follow @thirdlooks and @purpicide on twitter
2. Send a tweet that includes a link to this post (https://www.thirdlooks.com/2014/07/dwms4-event-and-giveaway/)
3. Add the hashtag #DMWS4 to the post and mention @thirdlooks/@purpicide in the post.
One winner will be selected at random. You can tweet as many times as you’d like to maximize your chances of winning. The contest runs until midnight Saturday July 26.